Windows 7 appears to have a hidden themes. There are at least five themes that are hidden with an interesting wallpaper. Actually we can use these hidden themes easily.
Steps to be able to use these themes:
1. Open Windows Explorer.
2. Because of this hidden themes then we must enable the option Show
hidden files,folders, or drives and show the protected operating system
files on Folder Options.
3. Click Organize, Folder Options.
4. Click the View tab, select Show hidden files, folders, or drives, and
select Show the protected operating system files.
5. After that find this directory: C: \ Windows \ Globalization \ MCT.
6. Furthermore, we will see some of the themes that we previously could not
7. To activate it, open a folder / category and then double-click on
themes that will be activated, then the theme will be active soon.